Rotary Youth Leadership Awards - (RYLA)
Rotary Youth Leadership Awards ( RYLA ) is a training programme for young leaders and potential leaders and is one of the most successful Rotary programmes run by Rotary clubs around the world.
RYLA is designed for young adults who have potential leadership ability. Open to secondary school students, university students and young professionals, RYLA will help you find your potential and develop the skills needed to be a leader in your career, community and everyday life.
Locally RYLA comprises:
- An 8-day residential course for young people between the ages of 18 -26
- Every year in July / August at Grafham Water Centre
- Established leadership and personal development courses
- Gain team building skills
- Challenging both mentally and physically
- Awardees are challenged to move the environment