Rotary Impact Group
The Rotary Club of Leicester is proud to announce the launch of our Impact Club, the 1st in the UK. This volunteer group is perfect for busy professionals and entrepreneurs that want to create lasting change in the community.
One Club together!
The group meets at the Leicester University Brookfield Business Campus on London Road. It consists of like-minded, lively individuals, professionals, and students who wish to network while being of service to the local and international community through various volunteer projects and events. Our projects focus on the 7 Rotary causes, which involves using a variety of skills from problem-solving, project management, and leadership. These projects see a world where people unite, and have an impact that creates long-lasting change – across the globe, in our local communities, and in ourselves.
Use Your Connections and Skills
The Rotary motto is ‘Service above Self’, the Impact Group’s aim is to have as much impact as possible! Connecting and tapping into those on the ground and various businesses to make things happen. We utilise people and organisations connected to our clubs such as our Rotaractors and ‘friends of Rotary’ to grow our network and expand.
Why should you join?
- Volunteer and be a part of the impact and create real change.
- A fun and supportive network of like-minded individuals.
- The opportunity to be the difference you want to see in the world
- Grow your network
The First Impact Group In The UK
We are an informal bunch who will meet to:
- Listen to members’ presentations on the work they do and philanthropic activities.
- Plan charity projects and events.
- Connect to build friendships with like-minded people who wish to give back and have a greater impact on the world.
Register Your Interest
If you’re looking for places to volunteer in Leicester, complete the form below to learn more about Rotary Impact.